The AAF/OC’s chief mission is to connect, inspire, and contribute to the advertising community in Orange County.
- We connect and elevate Orange County’s advertising professionals to build a stronger overall community.
- We inspire professionals and students through education, mentoring and training to create a better world through advertising.
- We contribute to society by donating our time and talents to benefit individuals and organizations, both non-profit and for-profit.
WHO WE ARE
The AAF/OC is a nonprofit that seeks to cultivate the best ideas, talent, and professional relationships in order to raise the collective reputation of our community and industry.
WHAT WE DO
We create unique experiences across our three mission areas:
- Connect: Networking and social activities
- Promotes diversity and inclusion in advertising
- Provides opportunities to build supportive relationships
- Inspire: Professional development and education opportunities
- Keeps members abreast of the latest trends in technology and creativity
- Honors and celebrates advertising excellence
- Develops the industry’s future leaders
- Contribute: Volunteer, donate and sponsor
- Encourages philanthropic activity
- Uses industry expertise to address community issues
- Supports local charities
WHY WE DO IT
We believe that advertising can be useful. That it can empower and enlighten. We believe that it is our responsibility to enrich our community through the elevation and growth of creative individuals and savvy marketers.
In October 2016, AAF/OC formed strategic alliances with ThinkLA, The American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A’s) and the American Marketing Association (AMA) to bring the Orange County community together and support our beloved industry.